New look for School Buses when they hit the road in 4 weeks
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 12:19 PM
School returns in 4 weeks. All School buses are getting equipped with updated amber lights this summer. This video explains that flashing overhead Amber lights mean you should slow down and be prepared to stop. When you see the overhead red lights flashing, you MUST stop.
Temporary Reduction in Emergency Services: Clinton Public Hospital
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2022 09:57 AM
Due to ongoing health human resource shortages, the Emergency Department at the Clinton Public Hospital of the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) will be experiencing a temporary reduction in service as follows:
Clinton Public Hospital
- Saturday, August 6, 2022 – The Emergency Department will be closed.
- Sunday, August 7, 2022 – The Emergency Department will open at 8 a.m. and regular reduced hours of operation (8 a.m. to 6 p.m., daily) will resume.
- Anyone requiring immediate medical attention...
Temporary Reduction in Hours at HPHA Emergency Departments
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2022 08:51 AM
Temporary Reduction in Hours at HPHA Emergency DepartmentsAs a result of ongoing and unavoidable health human resource shortages, two of the Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance’s (HPHA) Emergency Departments will be temporarily reducing their hours as follows:
St. Marys Memorial Hospital
- Friday, July 22, 2022 – The Emergency Department will close at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23, 2022 – The Emergency Department will open at 7 a.m. and close at 5 p.m.
- Regular hours of operation (24/7) will resume on Sunday,...
Summer Giveaway! Explore Huron's Hidden Gems In Your Backyard
Posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 10:02 AM
Huron County is chockful of hidden gems found right here in your backyard and we invite you to get out and explore these gems this summer! We have partnered with Ontario's West Coast to present an exciting opportunity to win a Huron County weekend get-away valued at over $1,400!
To enter, download an entry sheet from our website or pick up a copy from your local Huron County Library branch and visit 10 or more locations across the County, answering questions as you go. Return your entries to...