Maitland Valley Public Open House Update on Shoreline Mapping
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2022 12:40 PM
Temporary Reduction in Hours/Closure of HPHA Emergency Departments
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2022 12:15 PM
Clinton Public Hospital
- July 11 2022 – The Emergency Department will be closed.
- July 12, 2022 – The Emergency Department be open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Regular reduced hours of operation (8 a.m. to 6 p.m.) will resume on July 13, 2022 at 8 a.m.
Seaforth Community Hospital
- July 12, 2022 – The Emergency Department will close at 5 p.m.
- July 13, 2022 – The Emergency Department be open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- July 14, 2022 – The Emergency Department be open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Regular hours of operation (24/7) will resume...
Watering Restrictions Reminder
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2022 03:18 PM
Watering Restrictions for Central Huron Residents
For the purpose of limiting the consumption of water as necessary, the Municipality would like to remind its residents that during the months of May, June, July, August and September the external use of water is permitted as follows:
- On even Calendar dates, at only those Municipal addresses ending with numbers 0, 2, 4, 6, 8.
- On odd Calendar dates, at only those Municipal addresses ending with numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 9.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Healthy Lake Huron -Clean Water, Clean Beaches
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2022 03:00 PM
Living with Erosion
If you visit Lake Huron, live along or near the lake, or you are thinking of buying shoreline property or building near the lake, this is one of four videos with important information you need to know. The other videos are: Shoreline Processes; Buying a property along the shoreline – What you need to know; and Building along the shoreline – What you need to know.
The creation of this video was made possible thanks to funding support from federal, provincial, and local sources....