Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 02:25 PM
Breaking news update with Huron leaders Warden Jim Ginn, Mayor John Grace and Mayor Glen MacNeil on what the Yellow Protect stage means locally.
Click here to View "The Staysh" Video with Huron leaders Warden Jim Ginn, Mayor John Grace, and Reeve Glen McNeil
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 09:17 AM
The Municipality of Central Huron is taking steps to ensure the health and safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic. These include:
- Closing all municipal offices to encourage social distancing
- Maintaining important services like fire, police and paramedics, as well as garbage and recycling collection
- Offering an up-to-date directory of shops, restaurants and services
Visit our Covid-19 page for more information on available municipal services.
For tips on how to prevent the...
Posted on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 08:54 AM
NOVEMBER 17, 2020
Huron County, Ontario – As the second wave of COVID-19 has reached Ontario and Huron County has been elevated to the Yellow: Protect level in the COVID-19 Response Framework for Keeping Ontario Safe and Open, pandemic fatigue is a real concern. With regional case numbers on the rise, it is now more important than ever for Huron County residents to continue to adhere to local public health directions.
“Rural communities may be experiencing...
Posted on Tuesday, November 17, 2020 04:26 PM
The walking track at the CHCC will re-open on Monday November 23rd from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 430 pm. Due to current capacity limits, only 10 patrons at one time. Mask wearing is mandatory. Contract tracing information and pre-screening documents must be completed prior to use.
Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2020 05:27 PM
- Parking is not permitted on any street within the Municipality of Central Huron between the hours of 2:00 AM and 6:00 AM, from November 15th to April 30th. Violators may have their vehicles towed.
- Please ensure that recycling and garbage are place in a location so as not to interfere with snow plow operations.
- There is no practical way to plow the roads without depositing snow into driveways. Equipment breakdowns and/or delays are inevitable.