The Municipality of Central Huron is pleased to announce their annual Central Huron Donation Fund. The Municipality will again set aside funds to assist and promote community-based non-profit organizations. Funding is also available for national and international non-profit organizations whose programs demonstrate a direct benefit for the residents of our municipality.
Organizations must be non-profit. Proposed programs or events must clearly demonstrate a direct social or economic benefit for residents of Central Huron. Successful organizations will be required to submit a post project report identifying the use of the funds.
Applications for funding should include:
- Description of program or event
- Date of program or event
- Organization budget for proposed program or event
- Targeted resident group, if appropriate
- Supporting information including statistics for previous similar projects
- Amount of funding requested, specifying whether a cash or in-kind donation is required.
If your organization has questions or comments they should be directed to the Municipal office at 519-482-3997 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications clearly marked Central Huron Donation Fund are to be received by the undersigned no later than 4:00 p.m. June 5, 2019.
Central Huron Donation Fund
Brenda MacIsaac, Clerk
Municipality of Central Huron
P.O. Box 400, 23 Albert Street
Clinton, Ontario N0M 1L0